Tuesday 1 December 2015

23th of November 2015 - Working on vocabulary again

In this lesson I wanted to pick up this explanation exercise from last week so I asked the students to take out their notebooks, pens and flags. I would describe a word and as soon as the first of them found out they had to put their flags on the poles and start writing the word in their notebooks. All of them got 3 points. Then I said another sentence and the ones who found out then got two points and if they needed another sentence, they just got one point. Then I had the class spell the word for me as a chorus and I wrote it at the blackboard. Who ever had it spelled correctly got another two points.

We played this with at least ten words and they didn't get bored at all. Then I put them into groups of three and let them play the same game in their group.

Me and the main teacher walked around and helped out where ever help was needed.

To be honest, this doesn't sound like it would fill a whole lesson but I can't remember what else I did... If it comes back I'll add it later but it couldn't be something very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment