Saturday 19 December 2015

17th of December 2015 - English without me :-)

This afternoon the class had a relief teacher and she asked me if I had an idea what she could do with them. In pretty much all other subjects we finished a theme so I told her that she could let them work on their presentations. So very quickly I wrote on the blackboard:

ATTENTION!

animal presentation - German text including:
  • Welcome to my presentation...
  • If you have any questions...
  • Here you see that...
  • On this picture you see that...
Write the text exactly how you would present it...

On the 18th I went through the class list and asked how far they had gotten. Most have started their German text. Some are finished with their German text. One has already translated one sentence in English... I just wanted to know from where we will start after the holiday.

1 comment: