Sunday 13 September 2015

10th of September 2015 - Information letter for the parents

Since I woke up a two o'clock that night and couldn't go back to sleep I finally wrote a letter to the parent. I promised them to give them more information on the Birkenbihl approach because I had to keep it a short as possible at the parent-teacher conference. Most of the parents were keen on knowing more...

AND I wanted the parents to be part of the team because the passive listening will mostly take place at home. PLUS I wanted to have a list of all students knowing how to get these Audio files on their players that's why I added a checklist they could fill in.

Since I do not want to make a big deal about where I work, I put a box over the header of the letter.
So here is the letter: Letter for parents

No comments:

Post a Comment