Friday 7 August 2015

What this is about...

I will write my Bachelor thesis as an action research in the class I will be teaching in the upcoming school year. I'll be writing it in English, since it concerns English teaching.

This blog will be my diary in which I write my thoughts, preparation, plans, feelings, outcomes and much more. It will be kept as a personal diary so who ever reads it shall forgive grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Those parts that I will use for my actual work will of course be revised. I will now start with the preparations I've done yesterday to keep me up-to-date and when time allows it I'll write all the background information.




1 comment:

  1. Online channels have revamped the methodology in education where aspirants can access knowledge from any part of the globe. To have effective access to this facility it is important to have a professional portal like Management assignment help. See more bachelor thesis structure

    ReplyDelete